Saturday, December 06, 2008

3 years ago...today...right now !


When big things happen, you don't see it coming, and most of the time it turns the whole life the other way around. I was no exception to this general law of the nature...

3 years ago I was minding my own business, following the daily boring routine...like bots...doing what I was programmed to do. All of a sudden a 'big bang' occured. They say that the universe started with a bang, my version of the statement goes like this 'life started with a big-bang!". After the bang everything is still...silent and lonely...you can even hear the echoes of the wind....so was it with me.

Seconds, minutes, hours, days and months passed. Slowly, the silence after the bang started to vanish. Soon a new life started, and I'm living it now. It's pretty amazing...no...very amazing...and lovely. Ladies and gentlemen....welcome to life...!

3 Comments:

MrMaldivian said...

keeep living!
;)

Anonymous said...

so what is this new found life secrets in the aftermath of the bang

Hammett said...

pakkaaa.. hehe :)